CrawlShield for Your Damp Crawlspace
Is there anything worse than a wet and musty crawl space? Actually, yes. How about a wet and musty crawl space full of soil gas, or as it is commonly known, Radon.
When a home’s crawl space is lacking a CrawlShield moisture solution, it’s like opening up the front door and inviting in problems.
A CrawlShield works to stop crawl space related problems, like Radon, moisture, and mold while at the same time improving air quality in a home.
Interested in learning more? Here are some more advantages of installing a CrawlShield in your home’s crawl space.
Advantages of CrawlShield:
- Mold and mildew never stand a chance against the CrawlShield. The Crawlshield is strong and incredibly durable material locks out mold and mildew and keeps your home smelling fresh and clean.
- Your moisture problems will disappear when you have a CrawlShield installed. Moisture issues (and musty smells) associated with the first floor of your home will be mitigated and blocked from entry, leaving your home dry and moisture-free.
- Increase energy efficiency and reduce heating costs with a CrawlShield moisture solution. Because much of your home’s heat escapes through floors and into the ground, a CrawlShieldis ideal in stopping this from happening while increasing your home’s R-value.
- The durable CrawlShield barrier also protects plumbing and pipes from corrosion by virtually encapsulating your crawl space and keeping it dry and moisture-free.
- The CrawlShield is installed in as little as one day, and can be installed on any type of crawl space consisting of any material. That means that you can start the day with moisture problems and end the day with a dry and problem-free crawl space.
Interested in learning more about how we can cure your crawl space problems? Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your question or concerns.