Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in
For over 30 years, Floodbusters Basements has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Floodbusters Basements is the only company in
offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Floodbusters Basements is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Floodbusters Basements Services in Perry Hall, MD
At Floodbusters Basements, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Floodbusters Basements offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Floodbusters Basements offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Perry Hall, MD choose Floodbusters Basements
There are many reasons why you should trust Floodbusters Basements to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available. Floodbusters Basements's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Floodbusters Basements project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Perry Hall, MD
January 21, 2020
As a part of our service we cleaned out existing system removing debris
May 09, 2019
As a part of our healthy basement standard we installed out grate drain system and repaired crack in foundation.
May 24, 2019
Our 14 point annual maintenance service checklist was performed AND NEW FAST SUMP PUMP INSTALLED
March 20, 2019
New Concrete slab was poured and lowered while installing and connecting Trench Drain into existing system
April 12, 2019
A footer drain was installed with a fiberlock wall brace and a new discharge line installed
September 09, 2019
We performed out 12 point annual maintenance service checklist.
February 23, 2018
We installed grate drain and sump system . Underground drain to extend flow to the back yard