Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in
For over 30 years, Floodbusters Basements has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Floodbusters Basements is the only company in
offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Floodbusters Basements is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Floodbusters Basements Services in Catonsville, MD
At Floodbusters Basements, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Floodbusters Basements offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Floodbusters Basements offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Catonsville, MD choose Floodbusters Basements
There are many reasons why you should trust Floodbusters Basements to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available. Floodbusters Basements's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Floodbusters Basements project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Catonsville, MD
October 08, 2019
We repaired the foundation
May 22, 2019
Our 14 point annual maintenance service checklist was performed
July 02, 2019
We installed out Healthy Basement Standard with a Grate Drain System, finish shield, and Grate sump pump with liner
April 19, 2019
Our 12 Point Annual Maintenance Service was completed and installed 2 high water alarms
March 05, 2019
Concrete and debris was removed to dig pit for sump pump
March 12, 2019
Our Healthy Basement Standard was used with our Grate drain system, fast Grate sump pump with grate sump liner.
November 18, 2019
We installed the healthy basement standard system with our grate drain system and grate sump.
January 21, 2019
Full perimeter system except behind shower, 1 sump 2 liners, thermal shield wall protection & water alarm
May 24, 2017
Flexi - Crack Repair Grate DrainWall - Remove / Replace / Insulation / Seal Hole/s