Effective Sump Pump Systems in MarylandSump Pumps
The most advanced sump pump systems in Greater Baltimore and nearby.
The Sump Pump Liner
The sump pump liner or sump pump basin is where all the ground water is collected. It also houses the sump pump. For that reason, it should be big enough top handle any amount of groundwater, especially during have storms, and allow the pump to operate at full capacity/
At Sump Pump Geeks, powered by: Pioneer Basements, we recommend our GrateSump™ Sump Pump Liner. It works with our FastSump™ Sump Pump. Our GrateSump™ liner has large, punched holes that allow groundwater to easily enter and has a built-in pump stand which keeps dirt away from the sump pump impeller.
The Sump Pump
The FastSump™ Sump Pump was built specifically for Pioneer Basement according to our specs and tested by our service department for over 3 years before it was launched to the public.
FastSump™ Pump is a 1/3HP pump that utilizes a highly efficient motor. It uses less amps, which saves on energy costs and allows it to run cooler, increasing the life of the pump.
We always recommend adding battery backup protection to our FastSump™ by upgrading to the GrateSump™
- 1/3 HP SumpPump™
- 2400 GPH
- High Efficient Motor With Upper & Lower Ball Bearings / Runs Cooler & Last Longer
- Vortex Impeller / Helps Prevent Clogging
- Sealed Entry-Replaceable Power Cord / Easy To Replace In The Field, Prevents Water From Entering The Motor Housing Through A Cut Power Cord
- Reliable Float Switch w/ Piggy-Back Switch Design / Defective Switches Can Be Diagnosed By Phone; Pump Can Be Operated Manually By Overriding The Switch Every Pump Is Tested In Water /
- Ensures That The Pump Meets Head & Flow Requirements
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- Energy Efficient (Only 4amps)
- Durable Cast Iron
- 3 yr Warranty
Battery Backup Sump Pump Systems
Keep your basement dry during power outages with our battery backup sump pump systems. Peace of mind when you need it most.
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
GrateSump™ Plus II (4800GPH)
The same power of the GrateSump Plus, times two! Double protection for your basement or crawl space.
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump™ Power Inverter
- (2) FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH