Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in
For over 30 years, Floodbusters Basements has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Floodbusters Basements is the only company in
offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Floodbusters Basements is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Floodbusters Basements Services in Germantown, MD
At Floodbusters Basements, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Floodbusters Basements offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Floodbusters Basements offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Germantown, MD choose Floodbusters Basements
There are many reasons why you should trust Floodbusters Basements to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available. Floodbusters Basements's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Floodbusters Basements project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Germantown, MD
October 29, 2014
WHAT CHALLENGES WE FACED & HOW WE RESOLVED THIS ISSUE? Upon inspection exterior waterproofing was needed. We installed underground waterproofing drainage system to carry water away from area where Homeowner was getting damage also sealed seam in building where water was seeping. We also removed and hauled away dry wall that had been damaged.
May 12, 2015
Upon inspection we found water leakage areas in the interior of basement. HOW DID WE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE? We installed a Grate Drain healthy basement waterproofing system with a sump pump and sump pump liner.