Basement Waterproofing and Crawl Space Repair Services in
For over 30 years, Floodbusters Basements has been serving the residents of Massachusetts and Rhode Island, offering the best solutions for wet basements, problem crawl spaces. Floodbusters Basements is the only company in
offering the Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Spaces certificates. With proper maintenance, certified basements and crawl spaces are protected against future problems by the best waterproofing technologies in industry.
Floodbusters Basements is proud to be the sole authorized, and certified Healthy Basement Crawlspace Contractor for the areas of Syracuse with the Grate Products National Contractor Network.
Floodbusters Basements Services in Bowie, MD
At Floodbusters Basements, we offer a variety of services from foundation repairs to basement windows. We offer the following services in your area:
Craw Space Repair
The Levels of Healthy Basement and Crawl Space Protection
Floodbusters Basements offer several levels of Healthy Basement and Healthy Crawl Space protection, each designed to address specific problems. Steve Andras, the company's founder holds several patents for innovative basement waterproofing technologies that are now used all over the world.
6 Levels of Healthy Basement Certificate
Whether your basement just smells musty and springs a leak when it rains, or gets inches of water during heavy rainstorms, there is an HBC Protection Level to address these issues effectively and permanently. (Graphic)
6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificates
Dirt-floored, vented crawl spaces are a source of many problems. From foul odors and pest infestation, to mold, dry rot, and structural damages. Floodbusters Basements offers 6 Levels of Healthy Crawl Space Certificate guaranteed to address all these problems, protect your home’s structural integrity and your family’s health. (graphic)
Why Customers in Bowie, MD choose Floodbusters Basements
There are many reasons why you should trust Floodbusters Basements to fix your wet basement or foundation issues, among many other residential problems. Here are just a few reasons why we're the best choice:
- Over 30 years of experience and reputation in Massachusetts and Rhode Island – we are a company you can trust.
- Locally owned and operated.
- The most advanced waterproofing products available. Floodbusters Basements's founder, Steve Andras, personally developed a patented basement drainage process called GrateDrain™.
- The most certified waterproofing specialists (CWS) in the Northeast. Our 3 certified basement waterproofing specialists are available to address even the most challenging basement issues.
- Expertly trained project managers who design best-in-class systems and oversee every Floodbusters Basements project.
- Fully insured - we carry general liability, truck insurance and all our employees are covered by worker's compensation insurance.
- Basement Health Association member
(CSRS) Certified Structural Repair Specialist on staff.
Completed Jobs from Bowie, MD
February 27, 2021
Upon inspection we found where the water was leaking into the basement and that the Homeowner did have an existing sump pump. HOW DID YOU RESOLVE THIS ISSUE? We installed a basement waterproofing system around the entire perimeter of the basement to prevent any water leakage as well as installed a secondary sump pump. We also installed Thermal Shield basement wall insulation and vapor barrier.
May 01, 2019
Our 14 point annual maintenance service checklist was performed
June 20, 2019
Install a full wall and permanent thermal shield systemInstalled new grate drain system, all wallsInstalled new double liner grate sump systemInstalled new inverter battery back up systemConnected new window drain to new grate sump system.Installed new wise air dehumidifier systemThis is a level 5 (HBC) standard