GrateSump™ PlusSump Pumps
GrateSump™ Plus Battery Backup System in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
Your sump pump works just fine when your house has electricity, but if there’s a particularly intense storm that manages to knock out your power, you could still be in danger of a flooded basement or crawl space.
This is where the GrateSump™ Plus battery backup sump pump system comes in. When this is installed in your home, you’ll attain peace of mind knowing that even if your house has no power, the battery backup sump pump system will kick in so that your sump pump can still do its job to keep your basement or crawl space safe and dry, until your power is turned back on.
A sump pump is a device that sucks up the water that comes into your basement or crawl space before it rises up to the floor and directs it away from your home. It’s the best way to ensure that your basement or crawl space remains dry, even if a storm comes through. Because the sump pump has an important job to do, this is when choosing the proper sump pump system can make all the difference, and you should only rely on the best quality.
This is where GrateSump™ Plus is different from the rest because it has key features that ensure the performance is topnotch, and retains its reliability like no other, in the world of basements and crawl spaces.
Battery Backup System Features by Pioneer Basement
- Works automatically when power fails
- Maximum sustained pumping throughout battery life
- Powers one 4 amp pump for up to 8,000-10,000 gallons on 1 battery & up to 12,000-14,000 gallons on two batteries.
- Operates pump on AC & DC power
- Recharges automatically once power is restored
- Can charge up to two batteries at the same time
- Compatible with sealed batteries
- Low battery indicator (Alarm and LED)
Sump Pump Battery Backup Systems in RI & Massachusetts
- Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 2400GPH with AC or DC power
- GrateSump™ – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- FastSump™ Pump – 1/3HP Sump Pump
- FastSump™ Power Inverter
- FastSump™ FS-900 converts 12v DC to 115v AC
- Sealed Battery – 100AH
Trust Pioneer Basement to Install Your Sump Pump Battery Backup System in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
When you choose Pioneer Basement, you’re sure to always get excellent results and service. We only have the highest-quality products for sale, and we have a hardworking team of dedicated professionals, all aspiring to meet and exceed your expectations. So if you live in Massachusetts or Rhode Island, or in surrounding areas, contact us today. We are one of the most reputable basement waterproofing and crawl space repair contractors in Boston, Providence & nearby.